Skip to main content

When you can't say no

I saw one of those cheesy quote posts recently and it said: A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action becomes a reality. I found these words inspiring. I have so many goals I don't even know where to start. I kind of feel like I'm on a rollercoaster. I've always had so much I want to accomplish, and I have accomplished most of these things, but right now I feel more ambitious than I ever have. You can refer to my first few posts to see my new years resolutions but my current goals go way beyond those. All of a sudden I want to...
  • Start an online magazine/newspaper
  • Start a media company
  • Finish my feature length documentary
  • Train for a marathon and get super healthy again
  • Finish creating my vegan cookbook
  • Write the book I've been wanting to sit down and craft for years
  • Create a book with my little sister
  • Get the above three books published
  • Write and produce an album with my sister
  • Get a new camera and start working on getting gigs that pay
  • Work on a mental illness photo series with two girls from my university
  • Keep blogging
  • Get an internship
  • Continue to raise $1,000,000 for the shelter I want to build in my city for victims of sex trafficking
I feel like that's not even everything I want to accomplish. Why I put so much on myself at once, I don't exactly know, but it is part of who I am as a person. I always have multiple projects going on at once but I don't think I've ever been so inspired that I have this much going on at one time. I'm going to have to suck it up and get these things rolling. If not just to get these plans off my mind, I wrote these out because I want anyone reading this to see how much I signed myself up for. I doubt I stop here either. Let's see how successful 2019 turns out. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Comments